Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Scatech Engineering Pte Ltd commits to the successes of its esteemed clients by means of excellence in provision of suspended scaffold including sales and rental for construction industry & project delivery; exceeding expectations to be the preferred service provider of the industry. We remain committed to providing safe and healthy workplaces and services to ensure that our business activities are conducted in a manner that protects the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, sub-contractors, and other interested parties related to our company activities.
This commitment is applied to our Singapore and regional offices. It is a collective responsibility held by management and all employees.
We achieve these goals through the implementation of an effective Risk Management System and strive for continual improvement by:
- Establishing an effective risk management program as a proactive approach to facilitate prevention of work-related hazards, risks, injury, or illness
- Provision of training to all levels of employees to institutionalize OHS values and ensure compliance with company OHS policy, related procedures, and in-house safety rules and regulations
- Compliance with all applicable OHS legal and other requirements that are applicable to our business
- Working with stakeholders to embrace SGSecure movement and protect our workplace and care for the well-being for the community
- Communicate OHS policy and individual obligations to all persons working for, and with, the company
Our ISO 45001 system helps you to protect and enhance your most important asset, your people, to drive business excellence together.